Isle of Wight Driving Instructor Training
Isle of Wight Driving Instructor Training Course. Why Become an Instructor? Perhaps you can have a better life / work balance, or want to be your own boss or want to simply have a new challenge. Choose your own hours of work and to help someone to learn something new?
Whatever your reason for thinking about being a Driving Instructor – you can be assured that Enhanced Driving Instructor Training has already enabled people, just like you, to start their new career. Depending on how many hours you would like to work, you could be earning up to £800 per week. In addition, because you will be self-employed your vehicle expenses are tax deductible. You could be a fully trained driving instructor and have started your own driving school within 12 weeks. Contact us today to find out more!
Some of the benefits of being a Driving Instructor:
- Job Satisfaction.
- Helping someone to pass their driving test is enormously satisfying – and gives you the knowledge that you have helped someone on their future journey in life.
- You will be Your Own Boss.
- You can work the hours that suit you and your lifestyle.
- Your time is managed by yourself.
- Great Earnings Potential.
Call us now on 0330 660 005
- Eyesight – you must be able to read a registration mark at a distance of 27.5m
- Licence - you must hold a full UK or EU car driving licence for at least 3 years and be a minimum 21 years old before you can take the qualifying exam.
- Fit & Proper - Convictions, motoring and non-motoring that are still in force will be taken into account when the DVSA assess your suitability to become an Approved Driving Instructor.
Part 1 - Theory
Once we have completed the initial assessment for your tailored course we will provide all the study material you need to pass the test, plus ongoing support online and via our Instructor Helpline.
Part 2 - Advanced Driving
The ADI standard of driving is at a very high level and after a practical assessment of your driving your tutor will cover the entire syllabus and provide you with a written assessment each day of the course. With continued practice in your own car and expert guidance from your tutor, you will be amazed at just how quickly your driving skills will improve
Part 3 - Instructional Ability
The object of this test is to assess the quality of your instruction and your ability to pass your knowledge on to pupils. Not only will you receive exclusive easy learning workbook and visual aids which will show you everything you need to know to be able to plan a successful driving lesson but your tutor will also give you practical sessions to improve your teaching methods and skills.